Yep, that's right. This year I told myself I needed to find more ways to save money. We don't eat out except for on Paul's paydays. The last month or two was horrible because we were always out and about or on a vacation since he was laid off.
However, now that he is back to work we only will be eating out for special occasions or when he gets paid as we go and get groceries on payday.
Anyway, I decided that needing many things lately I would do some exploring online. We recently ran out of the disinfectants for toys and things. So on a whim I went and searched for coupons. Sure enough I found Lysol coupons and many other great coupons that we could use as well.
I even found coupons for diapers $3 and $5 off! No kidding! We usually buy the boxes and to save $5 on a box of diapers is just awesome! Katelinn and Kaleb are almost in the same size diaper now though so that will help a bit too. Just might go through them a bit faster.
Anyway, we also use the air wick products here at home. With all the smelly diapers and it becoming warmer out the house just starts to smell. We clean frequently, but still. So I decided to search for coupons for air fresheners. Wouldn't you know I found awesome coupons for that too! I can save $4 on an air wick automatic sprayer. Granted I just went out and bought one a few weeks ago, but when I did that it was on sale for $5. It would have only cost me a dollar had I done this before.
Even though we don't eat out ALL the time I still like to use coupons for eating out, so I decided to see if you could sign up for coupons through restaurants websites. Sure enough you can! I signed up for Arby's and BK. Actually Arby's has a thing going on right now that you can try their new roast burger for free by purchasing just a soft drink. I snatched that one up in a heart beat.
If you want to save a little money, even just a little, do a search for the thing you want and see what coupons you can come up with. Sometimes they are pointless, but 3/4 of the time they are great savings.
Just my tip for the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment