Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Beautiful Monday! Lots of Outdoor Fun

Yesterday was just as nice as Sunday if not nicer. So once we got up and got around I decided we would go to the park. It would help pass the time until Paul got off of work. The girls had a blast. The park where we live was mowing the lawn so I decided to go another 7 miles to a different park. They LOVED it. Katelinn was just having a ball......Hannah enjoyed climbing and sliding while Kaleb and I sat and watched them.

There are a TON of pictures from the park, but well worth it.....many memories in the years to come.

There will also be a picture of our newest "landscaping" idea. Our light pole in our yard has not worked since we moved in. I was so sick of looking at this blank pole just sitting there, so I decided to utilize it. I went out and got the curved stones and we made a circle and planted more flowers in there. It looks GREAT, but it is just missing something......it needs solar lights or something in it....I haven't decided yet.

Anyway.....enjoy the pictures!

No comments: