Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Beautiful Weather!

Over the weekend the weather was chilly. I kept saying, "Man I wish it was nicer out, not so windy and cold." Well, I got my wish! Monday it was in the 70s, yesterday it was 83 for the high and right now its about 80 with a high for the day of 85! I have the a/c on! I'm a tightwad when it comes to running a/c, but last year it didn't really raise our bill so I'm not going to worry about it. The kids need to be comfy and after running around outside, they need to be cool.

We are LOVING this weather. It's so nice to go out and play, sit, fish whatever it is we want to do. We just enjoy it a bunch. Kaleb LOVES to be outside just as much as the girls. I can't wait to take him swimming this Summer. He loves the bath so I'm sure he will love the pools.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week! Saturday is the BIG day for my mom! She will graduate from College with her Bachelors in Science and her minor in HR Management! GO MOM!!!

No comments: