I hope each and everyone of you had a wonderful 4th of July. This was Kaleb's first 4th of July and it was fun. We also celebrated Katelinn's birthday will ALL of the family (except for my grandparents who were in Vermont and were missed GREATLY). It just was easier.
The weather was not so good. The parade got postponed to 12:30 so we had to push Katelinn's party to 2:00. Once we got everything together we had a good time. The food was great and the get together was fun. Katelinn had a blast.
We then went to Coralville to watch the Fireworks there and they are the best fireworks I had seen in YEARS! I have a video of it.
I have MANY pictures from yesterday. The parade, the party and the fireworks. We had an Elmo cupcake cake and it was a hit. Definitely something we are going to do again! Saved time and we didn't have to worry about a HUGE mess of cake.
4th Of July Pictures
Grand Finale Fireworks
No comments:
Post a Comment