Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My Birthday!

Today I turn 26 years old. I feel accomplished. I'm married to a wonderful man and we have 3 beautiful children.
It was an ok day. Kaleb was cranky and the girls saw the need to fight on a constant basis. Our niece Chela left tonight to go to Pete's house. We sure are going to miss her.

To celebrate we went to the Dairy Mart. The best place for food and ice cream. I got surprised with a dozen roses from Paul and the kids. They are beautiful. It's kind of funny because they have them in a vase surrounded by a box that you can put your seat belt through so its like a car seat for flowers.....too funny!

We topped the evening off with ice cream and my big chocolate chip cookie cake. Then we all came home and crashed. It was a long night, but a good one!

Here are some pictures:

No comments: