Friday, October 23, 2009

Kaleb is 13 Months Old!


Kaleb with his kitty Cuddles

I know this is about 10 days late, but better late than never.  

On October 15th Kaleb turned 13 months old.  He is getting so big so fast.  He is crawling still and does pull up on furniture or anything he can find and he will walk around it.  He loves walking with help.  He isn't quite brave enough to do it on his own yet though. 

He is saying more things every day.  He knows the words: Kitty, Dada, Mom, Boom, Bye Bye, Hi, Ball, Baba (bottle), Thank You and many more.  If you ask Kaleb how big he is, he will raise his arms and touch his head.  It is absolutely adorable. 

It's hard to believe that Katelinn was walking at this age and I look at him and think "He is still young to walk, but I know he has to do it at some point."  He is growing well just looks small to me still.  To me he is still that little baby boy that was just born.  I can't believe how fast time has gone.

He loves playing with his big sisters and his trucks.  He makes noises when playing with his cars, trucks or tractors. Its adorable.  His favorite thing to do is go outside.  He loves to swing and play in water when he isn't supposed to....LOL.  He finds out really fast that its COLD water since it has been rather chilly here in Iowa lately.

Anyway, I just thought I would give an update.  I have no idea how much he weighs now and how tall he is.  We won't find that out until December at his 15 month appointment.  I just wanted to give a small update on him.  A new post will come after the weekend.  We are taking a trip to Chicago/Schaumburg area for the weekend.  YAY!  Have a good weekend everyone!!





Kaleb getting ready to cheer on the Iowa Hawkeyes.....They are 7&0!  YAY!









Kaleb cleaning the TV......already a big helper to mommy :-)











His favorite thing to do........stand in front of the TV when someone is trying to watch :-)









If you look close his face is messy from applesauce and bananas......he's such a cutie pie!

No comments: