Friday, March 5, 2010

Spring Is Coming!

Thank goodness for that too!  I'm ready for the snow to melt (as I'm sure most of you) and for the birds to tweet and the flowers to bloom.  I have some new and exciting ideas for flowers this year at our home and I'm so ready to do it.

The snow is still here, but not much of it is left.  It's making a mucky muddy mess that is for sure.  Yesterday was the first day it was nice enough to take the kids out for a walk.  Kaleb and Katelinn rode in the stroller and Hannah walked with Alec and Natasha since Diana and Braydyn went with as well.  It was fun.  Felt good to get fresh air and it did the kids a lot of good too.  Hannah was out by 7 last night and never ate supper :-(  We tried to wake her to eat supper, but she was just too worn out.

We are excited to go for another walk again today.  It's much warmer and not as wet too!  YAY!

Welcome Spring!!!

No comments: