Friday, June 11, 2010

Absolutely Irritating When.......................

You know those times you ask someone to help you out with a small, simple task?  I'm not talking about kids here under the age of 18.  I'm talking full grown people who should know better and take some responsibility and help people out now and then.

I am the type of person that is willing to help people out.  You ask me to do something (to a certain extent of course) and I'm more than willing to help in some way.  Very few times do I tell them I just can't do it.

Well, have you ever had a person that you ask to help you and they are constantly and I do mean CONSTANTLY coming up with something or some reason that they just can't do it!?  It is happening to me ALL the dang time with a certain someone and I am DOWN RIGHT sick of it.  Don't ask me to do something for you EVER if you can't help me out when I need it once in a great blue moon.

I'm sorry for the rant, but its absolutely ridiculous how lazy some people are getting this day and age.  I don't have a choice, I can't sit on my butt all day long and do nothing, I have to clean, cook, do laundry, play with the kids and all that jazz.  If all I did was come up with excuses for reasons not to do something I sure as in the hell wouldn't have my kids and my house would be a damn pig sty.  Let's get real people, YOU ARE A GROWN ADULT, start acting like one and STOP making lame excuses for everything, its getting old!

No comments: