HE IS RISEN! I guess I should really make it known that I am a firm believer. I may not attend church on a regular basis, but I do believe. I do pray and I believe in the power of prayer.
With all this being said, we had a WONDERFUL Easter. The kids and Paul were up early getting the eggs boiled for deviled eggs for dinner at my grandparents. Then we got ready for church. Katelinn was in a beautiful pink sundress like dress. Hannah was in a white dress with beautiful purple flowers on it and a purple sweater and Kaleb was in a button up shirt with black pants, looking handsome as always.
We attended church. I went up to the Nursery with the kids since they weren't wanting to really sit still and listen to what the preacher had to say, but I was able to listen to the service and make it back downstairs to sing a few of my favorite songs.
After church we headed up to my grandparents, but before the kids were allowed to change clothes we got some pictures. I haven't taken many pictures this season and I need to get better at it, but they were absolutely being silly. They were so cute! I got lots of cute pictures of them. We ate dinner, we had to take our own meat to grill so we took chicken. It was yummy. So much good food, but man I came home stuffed like a teddy bear and I'm sure we all gained a few pounds. It was good to spend some time with the family. Then it was time to head home. I was tired and could barely keep my eyes open. Hannah stayed with them until they came to see my great grandma (the kids' GREAT GREAT grandma). I took a nice long nap.
Here are some pictures from our Easter of 2011:
Left to Right: Kaleb (2), Katelinn (3), and Hannah (5) Easter 2011
Hannah Linn, 5 1/2 years old
Kaleb James 2 1/2 years old
Katelinn Mae 3 1/2 years old
No comments:
Post a Comment