Monday, January 26, 2009

This Is Why You Should Always Have Washable Markers!


People always ask me what kind of markers I buy. I always reply with "I either buy the Color Wonder markers that you can only use on special paper or Crayola WASHABLE markers."

Every time I tell someone that, I get this weird look. All I can think when they give me the look is "you obviously don't have kids or are VERY strict with your kids."

Well, I am trying to become more laid back about things, but when I say that I don't mean letting my kid run around the house just marking up ALL over. Generally Hannah will use paper, but Katelinn will use paper, walls, floors, bath tub, washer, dryer, and even the TV! That's right, she uses the TV as her drawing board.
Hannah was NEVER this curious, but Katelinn is the most curious child.......shes definitely a dare devil.

Anyway, just a suggestion when you go to buy markers whether its for yourself, your kids, your nieces, nephews, cousins...whatever....BUY WASHABLE or Color Wonders! Save yourself a MAJOR headache and a lot of money on paint :-)

No comments: