So I was talking to a friend of mine and we were discussing when on earth Winter will be over with! It seems like Winter has been here forever and a day. No kidding.
The sad part is that its only the 3rd week of January! We still have February and March to go yet.......Aye! Its crazy.
A little update on the kiddos. Katelinn received a higher antibiotic and did a complete turn around over night. She was so much better. It was GREAT to have my baby back again. She was still fussy here and there, still coughing and still has a runny nose, but that's better than the way she was. At least she was willing to play and eat this time around.
As far as Hannah goes, we had to take her to the doctor last night on kind of an emergent basis. We were hoping to get our taxes done. We found out that we are missing a form so that was a no go, but while we were there Hannah complained that she REALLY had to go potty. Most of you know that Hannah is now potty trained, 3 days! 3 days and she was fully potty trained. Anyway, I asked her if she was ok and she told me that her belly hurt....I immediately thought, "OH NO!" She had done nothing but lay around all day long. I just figured she was tired. She hadn't slept well the night before, didn't have any other symptoms. I call and they said to bring her in and they would fit us in somewhere.
My poor baby girl has a UTI! I felt so bad. I felt like a horrible mom for not knowing that she wasn't taking care it properly, but she is 3 so its MY fault ya know! I just wanted to cry right there when they told me that.
So anyway, she is on a medication for that and we have to take her back in 10 days. They will know the preliminary results on the sample by Saturday morning and are to call and let me know. Hopefully they remember to do that.
Kaleb is doing ok. Poor little guy does have a cough, but is in good spirits. He gets breathing treatments every 4 hours. They help him a lot, he can sleep better. We are just keeping a really close eye on him because RSV is going around. We keep in as much as possible, but with all these doctor's visits this week its been hard.
Spring, you can get here any time now! We really don't like Winter anymore!! LOL.
Hope everyone stays healthy! Sickies are no fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment