How long before Spring will be here? Anyone know!?
I thought last Winter for sicknesses was bad when Hannah was put into the hospital with RSV, but nope, I was wrong.
No one has been admitted to the hospital, but Hannah AND Katelinn are both sick! How Kaleb is avoiding all this, my main guess would be the fact he is breastfed.
Katelinn has an ear infection. She's on medicine for that, but her poor nose is draining some gross stuff. Her cough sounds so bad! I just wish there was more I could do for her.
Hannah is fine except for her cough that is back. We are running the nebulizer constantly.
I just hope that Kaleb keeps it away from him. We've managed to miss it so far.
I'm just ready for Spring. The cold, the sicknesses, the falling on ice, I'm so ready to be done!
No comments:
Post a Comment