I had my ankle surgery yesterday. All went well.
I'm in a lot of pain and to get my pain under control yesterday was rather difficult. The complete procedure took about 30 minutes. He took some bone from my ankle so I only have one incision instead of 2 (thank god). I have 6 screws and a plate in there as well.
I'm wearing a splint right now, but go back in 2 weeks to get my stitches removed and a cast put on. I will NOT be allowed to put weight on it for 6 weeks total, maybe longer.
I'm on pain meds like crazy right now. The pain is just horrible. I do not wish this pain upon anyone. I have NEVER in my life experienced this much pain to be honest. I thought Hannah's birth was bad, but this my friends tops it off...LOL. Sad, but true.
Anyway, I'm at home for the weekend then we will be off to stay with the grandparents during the week. The girls of course are super excited because that means more Nana and Papa time. I would prefer my own bed, but you know how that one goes.
Just wanted to update everyone. I go back on April 8th so when I have a chance to update I will :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment