Kaleb has a BIG surprise for everyone.
Last night we found a TOOTH!!!! That's right...he has his first tooth. It completely explains the crankiness, the pain and the sleeplessness.
We just couldn't believe it. I was holding him and he insisted on using my finger as a chew toy. I let him put it in there and I felt something sharp....I didn't think anything of it, but I felt it again later and wouldn't you know there it be.....a little white toother sticking out staring at us :-)
It's his bottom left. I thought for sure since he was teething on his eye teeth it would be one of those first, but nope.
Hannah was 6 months when she got her first tooth, Katelinn was 10 months and I thought for sure Kaleb would wait until about 10 months, but he we are, 6 1/2 months and he has a tooth. It's so exciting. Now to just keep him from biting mommy while nursing :-) LOL.
Just wanted to share our exciting news!!
1 comment:
Ouch! and whoo hooo for baby Kaleb! What an ordeal - no wonder he was cranky - I am too when someone messes with my mouth - well at least you know his pain and problem now! Hoping my Daniel waits longer than Ben did too! Love to Kaleb!
Post a Comment