At about this time I was walking around the cafeteria in the hospital where we would soon meet our beautiful baby boy Kaleb James.
It all started on Friday the 12th of September. I got up around midnight and had a sudden urge to clean. Never experienced it before with the girls, but then again I never really thought much about it. Just didn't seem weird to me being 9 months pregnant I guess. I would frequently get this sharp pain, but rubbed it off as Braxton-Hicks.
Saturday I was having the pain still and more frequently, but again not enough to worry about. Sunday the same thing except they were coming every hour on the hour. That seemed weird, especially when the pain medication my OB had prescribed me for my headaches wasn't working on the pain.
Monday morning I went to get up and go to the bathroom and I couldn't walk, talk or breathe through it, it hurt REALLY bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment