Thursday night we went to MGM Grand and did the CSI:The Experience. I am a total CSI freak! I LOVE CSI, but the fact that Grissom, Warrick and Sarah left kind of ruined it, but I still watch it. Anyway, you go in and choose a case to solve. You then go through evidence, build your case and "report it" to Grissom. Definitely worth it! Had a good time.
After all that we went and just strolled on the town. Had a good chat with Stacey and family.
Friday we just roamed the town again. Saturday was the day we got most of the preparations done for Stacey and Martin's wedding. They were getting married on Sunday. So all of us girls went and got our nails done Saturday afternoon. Stacey and Audrey looked so pretty with their nails done for the wedding, Audrey was the matron of honor.
Sunday was wedding day! Absolutely beautiful. Couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day and a more beautiful site. They got married at Lake Las Vegas. The vows were said, rings exchanged and Stacey officially became Mrs. Rojas! She was absolutely ravishing. So pretty in her dress and Martin handsome in his Dress Blues (he too is in the Army).
Mr. and Mrs. Rojas!
After all the festivities we went back to the hotel to get our things ready to leave on Monday morning. I was missing the hubby and kiddos HORRIBLY by this time. Hannah would call me crying because she missed me. Broke my heart! We made sure before we left Vegas that we hit up M&M World and Coca-Cola World. Great times!
Coca-Cola World (would have preferred Pepsi though)
M&M World
Monday morning we flew out (separate flights again) and I arrived in Des Moines at 6:01 p.m. I got home at 9:30 p.m. as mom and Audrey's flight was delayed a little. It felt so good to see my babies and hubby. I couldn't get enough "squeeze" time in with them before they went to sleep. Although Hannah was already asleep, she was pooped.
2 days home and off to surgery I went! That is another post though my friends. Enjoy the pictures of Vegas!
CSI: The Experience.......this was fun!
The front view of the hotel we stayed at, The Excalibur
Isn't it beautiful!? This is Lake Las Vegas where the wedding was held.
Hard Rock Cafe-Las Vegas Strip
Hard Rock Cafe-Las Vegas (yes, there are two different ones)
Me with Elvis and his cartoon look a like (they said to me before the picture was taken, "Shake it like a pineapple baby".....what weirdoes!)
Stacey and Nikki with a Michael Jackson look a like. Doesn't he look like Michael Jackson!? It was freaky!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment