The long moment we have been waiting for.....Katelinn Mae is potty trained! She had been using the potty here and there whenever she felt like it, but wasn't too interested in it. Yesterday morning she got up and put panties on right away. I thought to myself, "Oh boy, I hope this works otherwise I will have LOTS of laundry to do." It's cheaper to just use panties instead of buying pull ups, but I was worried. Before she could have cared less if she went potty in her pants.
Anyway, ALL day yesterday she used the potty with one minor accident. She went to bed without a diaper on (wasn't intended) and did great! So far today we've had NO accidents and she's using the potty like a big girl. I'm super happy! I thought for sure it would be Summer before she was trained, but she fooled me :-)
My baby girl is no longer a baby :-( She's a BIG girl now.
Way to go Katelinn! Mommy and Daddy are proud of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment