Things are going well for us. Paul hasn't been working since I had my surgery. I can't walk without crutches and I also can't carry the children. It wears me out to just go to the car anymore since it takes so much to get in the vehicle.
Anyway, I had Paul take some pictures today of my knee. We got brave and took off some bandages. I apparently bled quite a bit and I have LOTS of bruises. It was a wonder why I was so sore. I go back on Thursday to get the staples out.
There are 27 staples there.....
The arthroscopic sites......more bruises than a scar, thank goodness....bruises I can handle.
The back of my leg......its no wonder my leg hurt so bad back there!
Another view of the major scar....if you look close enough you can see my old one.....do they look the same length to you!? He told me it wasn't as big and it was about 1 1/2 inches-3 inches long....HAHA.
The view of both sites.....in this one you can see my old scar better.....
No comments:
Post a Comment