Quite a few of you know that on Wednesday night/Thursday morning our beloved cat Cuddles had escaped. She was trying to sit in the window when the screen popped out and she ended up going with it. We were frantic (ok, I was frantic) and we looked around for her all day Thursday. We hadn't found her, we asked door to door and anyone we knew and they hadn't seen her.
On Friday we did go and adopt another cat. We did it with the intentions of keeping him of course. He's fixed, declawed and micro chipped. Our REALLY big reason for doing it so soon was the kids. They were VERY upset that Cuddles was gone. They just didn't know what to do without her.
We've been hoping and praying that Cuddles would come home. Well, today that prayer was answered. We went for a drive and when we came home I was unbuckling Hannah from her seat. I heard a very subtle "Meow". I flipped on the vans headlights and much to my surprise there she was. CUDDLES IS HOME!!!
We are absolutely ecstatic and my heart is just full of happiness. She is like a child to us! She's a little stinky LOL....that can be cured quickly. As of right now the new cat and Cuddles aren't liking each other too much, but they will learn to like each other.
She is our Easter miracle!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment