I'm so glad for many things. The first thing I'm so glad for is my husband and my children. Without them my life would be an absolute bore. I have awesome friends as well, but Paul and the kids keep me grounded....if you know what I mean. I also wouldn't know what I'd do without all my friends that are absolutely awesome. It's nice to have friends I can trust.
These past few weeks have been rough. Hannah had her surgery on the 4th and has missed a total of 3 weeks of school. She will go back first thing Monday. She will be Star of The Day at Preschool on Wednesday. I'm hoping I can get some pictures of her when she gets home. I'm sure she will have a lot to say. She's FINALLY able to get a nights of sleep without vomiting or coughing. She is also now eating us out of house and home. She was deprived of regular food that it seems all she does is eat. She slept for 14 hours last night. She crashed about 6:45 and slept past 8 a.m.
On Thursday morning I will be heading out to Las Vegas with some friends/family of mine. Its just us girls, alone, in Vegas for 5 days 4 nights. I'm so excited, but a little nervous at the same time. I know we will have an awesome time and the kids will be ok because Paul will be home, but I do hate flying. I've flown 2 times since 04 and here I will be flying to Vegas Thursday and then New York in March. I must be crazy.
Anyway, I hope everyone's having a great weekend! I sure am glad that Winter is over half way done....I'm getting a smidge tired of the cold and snow.
Have a good week everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment