Tuesday, March 29, 2011

It's Pathetic.......

It is a truly sad thing to see how completely lazy our society has become today.  I have NEVER in my life seen so many lazy people it isn't funny.  I was raised to clean house and help out others. I can't stand having people mad at me and if I see a little old lady walking across the street and carrying something that looks heavy I will turn around and ask her if she needs help.  I'm not the type to just make someone else do something for me. 

I'm a mother of 3 children. They are 5 1/2, 3 1/2 and 2 1/2.  VERY VERY rarely do I get a break.  They will go to my grandparents from time to time, but a majority of the time they are at home with me and I am taking care of them while my husband goes and works his butt off to bring home money to pay bills and put food on the table. 

I don't have a problem with people using state funds such as Food Stamps and things like, that is, until they start abusing the system.  I can't tell you how many people I see around me day in and day out brag about living off of the system and yet, they can't seem to get off their butts and get jobs.  Seriously aggravating.

I have a good friend of mine who is a stay at home mom as well.  She RARELY gets a break as well.  We will sit down and complain together about how we are tired and how we are sick of cleaning, but we have the right to complain once in a while.  We do what we do because we love it.  Just because we complain about it doesn't mean we hate being a mom.

I have another friend who works her butt off EVERY single day.  Not only does she have 3 children of her own, but she runs a daycare AND works part-time overnights.  There's days she's up for more than 24 hours at a time and STILL takes care of her kids AND the daycare kids.  You don't hear her complaining too much.  Now, the reason I'm saying this is because I AM SICK TO DEATH of people treating her like garbage.  This particular person is the most caring person I've ever met.  She puts everyone else before herself.  She takes a lot of crap and she doesn't deserve it at all.  She gives people a lot of chances.  There are particular people that need to grow up and stop treating her like total crap though.  You know who you are.

The whole purpose of this blog is the fact that I am sitting here 4 days after I've had a surgery.  I'm at home, taking care of all 3 of my kids. One of which has been sick since yesterday.  My wonderful husband works his butt off, he can't afford to take time off as much as I'd love to have some help.  However, you don't see me putting my kids on someone else.  Yes, I did call and ask my grandparents to take one or two, but I'm working on VERY little sleep here.  I need to heal.  They were busy, that was that. 
I don't take my kids to someone so I can sleep or clean my house.  You have children, grow up and take care of them.  Yes, I'm not going to lie....I am tired, I have been up since 5:45 with 2 of the 3 and the other one was rudely awakened by her brother and sister stomping on her, but you don't see me taking my kids to someone to take care of.  They are MY responsibility.  I'm not going to be lazy. 

Oh, one other thing about laziness.  If you make a mess, clean it up.  If you don't like your significant other working, then get off your butt and get a job.  If you don't want to take care of someone's kids so they can work and bring money into a household, don't freaking complain and refuse to do anything.  It's time that people grow the hell up.  Seriously.....its absolutely sickening watching how the people/parents (some not all) are these days.  If I was that lazy I sure as in the hell wouldn't have had kids.

No comments: