Sunday, April 3, 2011

To The Idiot(s).........

Who decided it would be an AWESOME idea to take pictures of the actors/actresses filming Breaking Dawn and put them out for the whole world!?  I mean seriously, are you THAT desperate to go out and ruin a movie for the rest of us!? 

Someone posted a few days ago about a link that it had pictures from the filming of Breaking Dawn.  I'm going to be the FIRST person to tell you that I WAS NOT IMPRESSED with whoever was STUPID enough to do that.  These people work their butts off to make movies for us to enjoy, yes I know that its such a LOOONG ways away before BD comes out, but seriously, WAIT like the rest of us are. 

Now, I'm also going to make it VERY clear that I'm not just writing this because I'm a Twilight Fan.  I'm writing this because how the hell do you expect ANYONE to trust ANYONE in this world!?  Every person is going to be walking around (famous people mostly) looking over their damn shoulder even more than they do now. Why the hell can't you just leave it alone!?  Yes, they make money, but you know what, who cares how much they make.  They are bringing entertainment into our world and for you to go and take pictures of the filming of movies and then to splash them all around the internet isn't right.  You are not only breaching ethical values, but also privacy of anyone or anything.  Its absolutely sad to see that people stoop to this level to get what they want.  I hope whoever you are, you get caught and are punished to the full extent of the law.  These people work very hard at their jobs and now you just make them feel VERY unsure as to why they do this.  Do they do it so you can ruin the fun?  Do they work their butts off so you can go and breach their privacy? NO...SO LEAVE IT ALONE.

Ok, I had to get that out.  I guarantee you that I will probably be one of the millions of fans standing in line on November 18th, 2011 to see Part I of Breaking Dawn, but you WILL NOT catch me stealing pictures in anyway shape or form...I have more morals than that.

So with all this said, just remember, its YOU who gets judged in the end and to be so wrong to that is on YOU.

1 comment:

katie said...

I agree completely!!!!