When you just have to cut your losses and start over. I'm strongly considering finding a new place to move to ASAP. I love most of my neighbors. A majority of them have now become our friends and quite a few like our own family now. However, we have one neighbor in particular that I'm starting to get VERY VERY angry at.
They act like they practically own the whole entire area and I'm quite sick of it. I don't like to cause problems with my neighbors. If someone is bothering me I like to go straight to the source, but the first time they started causing problems over a freaking parked vehicle by calling our manager and then the cops it was over. I can't have decency for someone who doesn't seem to have any themselves.
Rewind to Thursday night. It's 10:45 p.m. I'm laying in bed attempting to get some sleep before surgery Friday morning. As I'm lying in bed with my cats and my son I hear a freaking car horn honking not once, not twice, but 10 freaking times! Seriously!? You need to push your lock button 10 freaking times to make your car horn honk at that late at night!? HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOO people are trying to sleep. You bitch and complain when people are sitting in their OWN car minding their OWN business because you have a pregnant woman in your house that is trying to rest, but you can honk your damn horn at almost 11 at night and not have a care in the world!? SERIOUSLY!?
Fastforward now to Friday evening. I'm standing outside, I've just come home from being at the hospital and having surgery. You drive by and STARE like its something AMAZING to look at. MIND YOUR OWN GOD DAMN BUSINESS!!! I'm sick of you staring at us when we are minding our own business in our own yard. That's right, I'm talking to you!
Now we arrive at Friday evening. Its again after 10 p.m. and what do you know....here we go with the stupid car horn crap on top of someone screaming and yelling. Really!? You complain about others being loud and obnoxious at 3 in the afternoon, but you can go and do this at 10 at night and not have a care in the world yet again!?
Here I sit this morning and they are using a freaking snow shovel and making a TON of noise. The yard looks like someone dumped a trash can full of trash in the yard. I hate living next to people who don't have ANY decency for other people's property. You want to start problems, that is fine, I'm going to finish them, LEGALLY.
It's time this stuff stops. If the landlord isn't going to do something about these loud obnoxious neighbors who let their trash blow in other people's yards, then I'm going to take some legal action of my own. I'm not going to be nice ANYMORE. You don't have any business staring at me and my family when we aren't doing anything wrong, you have no right to put any trash on my property, you have NO right to make as much noise as you do so therefore, if you continue, I will be taking LEGAL action. I've had enough and so have the rest of the neighbors around here.
Rant over!
No comments:
Post a Comment