Wednesday, April 20, 2011

R.E.S.P.E.C.T

There are many in this world that still have yet to learn what this means.  Here, let me help you out.
Respect-deference to a right, privilege, privileged position, or someone or something considered to have certain rights or privileges; proper acceptance or courtesy;

Are you paying attention? If not, its high time you start because this blog is likely about YOU.

Once again, I am not perfect, but I pay respect and give respect where it is due.  I don't take people for granted and I certainly learned growing up that if you don't respect people, you are going to burn that bridge faster than a house on fire.  Once those bridges have been burned you have NO one to help you out when you are truly in need.  You have cried wolf too many times.


Now, to get onto the topic I'm blogging about.  If you think this is geared towards you, you are probably 100% right.  I am sick to death of some of you absolutely ignoring texts, phone calls and what not.  When a daycare provider has her door locked because she isn't feeling well, she has that right.  YOU DO NOT have the right to stand at her door and knock for 20 minutes and call her house and cell phone until she answers just so you can go home and sit on your butt all day until YOU feel like going and getting your kids.
I was given a speech that you take care of your kids, you don't shove them off on other people, but guess what.  You owe a bill higher than I owe on my vehicle and yet, you can go and get your hair cut, highlighted and your nails done?  I don't think so.  You have NO respect for anything or anyone.  Its all about YOU and what YOU want.  Therefore, with this all being said......TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDS.  You do NOT work every single day of the week.  This person is working 2 jobs to keep her head afloat and you are taking some serious advantage of her because you plain and simple don't want to do watch your kids.  If you can't handle taking care of your kids, maybe you shouldn't have any.  
I have 3 children.  Yes, they do spend time with my grandparents, yes, they do spend time with my dad, but they are NOT always at daycare all day long.  If I could seriously sit around I would, but my kids are my life and you tell me this, but honestly, its not true.  If that was the case you wouldn't take them to daycare from 8-9 a.m. and keep them there until you feel like getting them.
Whoever wants to get angry after reading this, I don't care.  You need to learn to respect others.  


With all this being said.......I'm sick to death of seeing my friend hurting because she is constantly being harassed.  Would it really kill you to keep your children at home for one freaking day?  


Anyway, get mad, I don't care. Bad mouth me, I don't care.  Wake up and realize that you have NO respect.

1 comment:

katie dunnahoo said...

Go Amber! Love it maybe she will learn to not be a bitch!!!