Monday, April 18, 2011

Someday I Will Learn

To think before speaking or writing or acting on ANYTHING.  Seriously, I don't know what on earth is wrong with me.

Today I posted something on a board that I am currently on (have been since January of 2007) and looking back on it I feel that I have wronged quite a few of my mom friends and their children.  For this, I am TRULY regretful for having posted it.  I am so terribly sorry to anyone who I may have hurt. 

I'm not asking for sympathy, I'm not asking for you to forgive me right away if you can't....I understand.  I just wanted you to know that I truly meant no harm to anyone. I don't want to sound like I'm taking sides.  I feel it is important to support everyone and their children no matter what they may be going through.  I try my best to support things. For Autism Awareness week I wore something blue on my FB profile pic and I had my kids wear blue on the day of Autism Awareness as some of my friends children have autism.  It is a battle that they are faced with every day and I find them VERY strong in what they are having to take care of.  I can't say I know how they feel or what they go through because I don't, but I do pray for their strength and am proud of them EVERY day.  Not just for the week, 365 days a year, 7 days a week and 24 hours a day.

I also wore a ribbon on my FB profile for CDH Awareness and had my children wear teal on that day as well.  I support this as well as I know a few parents/mom's that have children who have CDH.  Both of the mom's I read blogs on or talk to have VERY happy and well growing CDH babies.  They are such fighters and the mom's are absolutely wonderful.  Again, they are VERY strong and I pray for them every day.

When it was Heart Awareness week, I also supported this.  Now, I'm going to be honest, I didn't wear anything on my FB profile pic.  I feel horrible I didn't, but I really forgot.  Now, with that said, I do support this as well.  We wore red and prayed. 

I also support Organ Donation, Cancer Awareness and many others.  I have been blessed to have MANY friends from all around the world.  A lot of these mom's I have known for about 5 years now.  I have not met all of them (though I wish I could), but it feels like we've all known each other for a long time.  If it wasn't for these mom's, I don't know where I'd be.  These are ladies I can talk to, rant, rave, whatever.  They listen and although it may hurt to see the truth written somewhere, I know that they don't mean harm, they are helping.

So with all this said.  I want everyone of my friends to know........I didn't mean any harm when I posted something on our board.  I hope that if I offended everyone you will truly forgive me.  It was NOT my intentions at all.

I hope everyone had a good Monday.  Here's to a good rest of the week!!

No comments: