On Saturday May 14, 2011 I was honored to be a matron of honor for my best friends wedding to her soul mate.
It was a VERY rainy day, but we didn't let that stop us for one minute. We got music ready, we got the bride ready and the rest of us bridesmaids got ready as well. I did make up while Katie's aunt Freedom did the hair and everything else. We all looked very shiny when we were done with glitter in our hair :-)
If it wasn't for Freedom and Brian letting us use their house and for all their help who knows where we would have ended up in the rain.
The ceremony was moved to a different location, but it was absolutely beautiful none the less. She and James got married!!!! I have a new "brother" now :-) They are like family to me and I was so happy for them!!! It was an honor to be a part of their special day and I hope to god that they had a WONDERFUL evening.
I would post some pics, but since I was IN the wedding I don't have any pics personally......This is short, I know, but I needed to write something......and its time to get the kiddo off to Preschool!
No comments:
Post a Comment