So everyone, its official. Hannah is going onto Kindergarten!!! I can't believe our baby girl is growing up so fast. She loved her teachers, she loved her classmates and she is looking forward to going to Kindergarten. However, she will not be attending our elementary where we live. She will be attending a different one in the district.
Hannah's class along with the other afternoon classes had a Last Day Of School program for us. It started at 11:15 with the kids singing and doing their things that they've learned over the year. Hannah can sing the alphabet forwards AND backwards. I can't do that even..LOL...they teach it differently these days.
After the "show" we had a potluck and the kids were off to play for a bit until we all eventually dispersed. Nothing huge, but something I thought I'd share because it is an important milestone in our lives.
Congrats Hannah Linn on graduation Preschool!!!
Here's a pic!
The afternoon classes of MP Preschool
No comments:
Post a Comment