I know I'm a few days late, but its been a hectic week around here. I've been dealing with some health issues, but I'm on my way to feeling better (finally) and things are going well.
We didn't do a whole lot for New Years this year. We stayed home, cuddled with the kiddos, watched movies together and about midnight or a little after on New Years Day we called it a night. Yes, we're getting old LOL.
The girls started back to school yesterday and although Hannah wasn't excited to go back she did have a good day and Katelinn had a good day as well. Katelinn was rather upset when I told her that she didn't have school today. She doesn't go to school on Wednesdays. It will be another short week for her. I'm glad that they had good days and they're enjoying school.
Kaleb has been having a tough time with his sisters going back to school, but he managed. He spent yesterday with his Nana and Papa so I could rest with my back pain I've been having. He was able to spend time with them and be with his sisters as well.
Today we're staying home, watching TV and of course Kaleb's missing his daddy. Poor little guy enjoys spending time with his daddy and the weekends just go too fast for him. Paul's working the Winter so he's making sure to get at least 40 hours in.
I can't speak for Paul of course, but I myself didn't make any New Year's resolutions. Why you ask? Because 99% of the time they never get kept and its just silly so I haven't made them in a few years. We are going to try and do more things as a family and have a family night one night a week. It will be hard once Paul is back FULL time at work, but we're going to try our hardest to make it work.
Anyway, I hope you all had a Happy New Year and here's to an awesome 2012.
No comments:
Post a Comment