Sunday, January 22, 2012

Photography

I may not be the absolute best out there, but I'm going to work my way to build a rapport to help bring memories into their lives.  Memories that last forever.

I've taken many pictures for personal, business and just for the heck of it.  I enjoy snapping pictures of my children.  I enjoy seeing their smiling faces and seeing how they've grown.

I know this isn't a BIG blog, I know it doesn't say much, but I'm writing down my feelings.  I want to start my own photography business someday.  I'm learning new techniques to better the pictures every day.

With this said, I want to add that I'm not going to be doing background. I prefer to use nature as my background.  If people don't like nature in their pictures then they probably don't want to come to me.  Nature is the most beautiful background you could ever have.  Never forget it because one day you will be gone and it won't matter anymore.

Anyway, these are just my thoughts written down.

No comments: