After spending a glorious 7 days in Orlando Florida with Paul and the kids we drove back home to spend Christmas and New Years with the family. It was a fun time. Some of us ended up with a little bug, but we did alright.
January 2014
As most of you know we had always talked about having 4 kiddos. First I said I was going to consider it once all three kids were in school full time. Then after a while I had decided that now all three kids were old enough to do most things themselves, they were more independent and with my health it would be best to just have the three beautiful kids we have. I was planning on calling and scheduling a tubal ligation. However, something told me to be safe before calling to take a test since I haven't kept the best track of my body since Kaleb was born. After my hernia surgery and gall bladder surgery things haven't been the same.
I broke down and bought one. Came home and took it and not even 30 seconds later the plus sign showed up. Yes, the plus sign. We will be welcoming our fourth child in September of 2014. This will be baby number three that will have a September birthday so apparently we like that month.
I am now 14 weeks 1 day along. We haven't heard the heartbeat, but we have seen it on ultrasound at both of my OB appointments. I return to my OB on Thursday and hopefully we will hear it through doppler then. Its nerve wracking when you have to wait to hear a heartbeat and not knowing whats going on in there.
I have switched OB doctors for my health. I went to a doctor who actually knows about my EDS than one who says she does just to say it. She has made Paul and I both feel very comfortable when we see her. I will be having a repeat csection at least one week before my due date with this one and after baby is out there will be a tubal done so there will definitely be NO MORE babies coming out of my body. I can't handle it health wise. Its taking a toll on my body carrying this one, but I will survive. I've been suffering some horrible nausea and migraines have been awful. Sadly I've been to the ER several times with one. Hopefully they'll start subsiding soon.
In about 6 weeks will have the gender ultrasound to find out what we will be welcoming. Of course the girls want a girl and Kaleb respectfully wants a boy. I would love another boy so we have two of each, but obviously healthy and happy is the most important.
I hope to get back on the wagon posting a blog, but for a while I haven't wanted to be on a computer much. I check my FB on my phone and that's about it. I'll do my best to stay updated.
I hope everyone has a Happy St. Patrick's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment