That's right. He turned 5 months old on Sunday! He is starting to sit up on his own now. He is still a little off center, but he is getting the hang of it.
Growing like a weed! I have NO idea how much he weighs now, but I do know that he still isn't close to 20 lbs yet.
We are thinking he is growing though because he hasn't slept well in almost a week. He has been up every hour on the hour and needless to say I am super exhausted, but its life.
We are giving him solids now. The girls were getting solids LONG before 5 months, but with him we didn't rush it since he didn't seem too interested when we did try it. He LOVES rice cereal and is fond of green beans as well.
After we conquer the green beans we will be moving onto sweet potatoes or carrots. The girls LOVED those. Fruits will be AFTER veggies. No rush though of course.
This week we are heading out for vacation. We will be gone a week and then we get home, have a day at home and then I have to be at the hospital at 11:15 Friday the 27th for surgery on my right wrist. Finally getting it taken care of after almost a year of waiting! Definitely was worth the wait though!
Anyway, until next time folks.....be safe and watch out for idiots!
No comments:
Post a Comment