Just a short little post today. We wanted to share our newest milestones that Kaleb has reached.
This morning Kaleb thought 3 a.m. was a good time to get up and play. We of course weren't too pleased, but what can you do as a parent right? Anyway, he was singing and talking away in his swing when he shouted "DADA". I thought, "No, he didn't say that I'm just that tired." Well he started to fuss so Paul went and got him out of his swing, laid him in bed next to us and Kaleb looked right at him and said "DADA".
I'm pretty sure that Paul's heart just melted. He looks at him and says it CONSTANTLY now. It is so adorable.
Now, Kaleb will say "MAMA", but only when he's hungry and crying for me....LOL. He also tends to say "BA BA" which is quite funny coming from a child that hardly ever (if ever) gets a bottle....LOL.
Anyway, just wanted to share, I'm hoping to have a video to post of it soon :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment