Friday, May 29, 2009

Quite The Predicament


As I'm sitting in the living room feeding Kaleb I hear a shrilling scream. I KNEW who it was.....it was Hannah.

Rewind: On Monday we had gone to Wal-Mart and bought a bucket so that when we go fishing we have something to bring fish home in if they are worth keeping. Apparently it was the newest fab in the house because they were BOTH fighting over it throughout the portion of the week.

So, I knew that Hannah had been playing with the bucket and Katelinn had been playing with our laundry basket that is on wheels. Never thought twice about them coming up with what they did!

So I hear her scream, I look into the kitchen and what do I see!? I see Hannah IN the bucket IN the basket! LOL.....I have no idea how she managed to get herself in that predicament, but it was rather interesting to get her out. Thank goodness she is skinny because otherwise we would have a REAL problem is she would have been any taller.

We got her out and needless to say, shes never done it again (yet).

No comments: