Wednesday, September 9, 2009

New Decorations

So I'm sure a lot of you, if not all of you, have heard of a store called the Dollar Tree.
Most people figure "Ah, its just cheap junk and they don't have much that's nice to use or anything."
I'm a HUGE fan of the Dollar Tree for the simple fact that I can get TONS of things there for birthday parties, Christmas, Halloween or whatever for $1 a piece! I got Katelinn's birthday plates there this Summer. Cheapest dinnerware I've used in a while.

Anyway, they got their first shipment of Halloween decorations in. My neighbor down the road said that they had all this neat stuff and she even showed some of what she got from there to us. Boy, that just made me in the mood to decorate our place for Halloween.

Now, in past years we haven't done anything for the simple fact that the kids could have cared less. That and I wasn't sure what would happen to them with us being "new" around here last year and all. So we didn't do much.

So Hannah and I went to Dollar Tree on Sunday and picked some out and then Monday Katelinn and Kaleb and me went and got some as well. It looks REALLY nice, but still needs some things here and there.
We aren't quite done yet, but had to wait for payday to get here so that the bills can be paid first. Bills are more important whether I like to decorate or not....LOL.

Anywho.....here are some pictures of the decorations we have up so far.


No comments: