On December 3rd Kaleb started to walk. Well, through the past 3 weeks he has started more and more. He is doing great with walking. He still stumbles here and there, but don't we all!? I mean, I'm 26 years old and still stumble.
Well, Kaleb had his 15 month check up yesterday with his doctor. He is growing great! He's 29.8 lbs, 31 inches tall and his head was measuring at 51 cm. I have NO idea what that is in inches, but I do know that he is 102% for his head, 95% for his weight and 75% for his height. She isn't worried about him at all. She said he is developing well, just a little top heavy :-)
Here are some pictures of Kaleb and the girls. Enjoy!
Hannah and Katelinn in their Christmas dresses ready for Sunday School
Kaleb just isn't happy at all in this picture......poor boy
Hannah and Katelinn in front of the tree in their pretty dresses.....aren't they beautiful!?
No comments:
Post a Comment