That's right. On December 3rd Kaleb James took his first steps!!!! He is enjoying it I think. He has been able to do it for quite sometime, but just wasn't ready to let go until last night. Paul was washing dishes in the kitchen and Kaleb was by the couch. Kaleb let go of the couch and started heading towards Paul, but before he could get there he fell on his bum. He was proud of himself.
We continued to cheer him on last night. He literally was trying to chase the girls last night, but his feet just weren't moving fast enough so he fell again.
I'm so proud of him! I know it will mean more chasing for me to do, but it also means less carrying for me to do as well. I'm happy about that because he is a chunker! This now also means that he will be able to enjoy the snow this Winter!!! YAY!
Also another wonderful thing that has happened this week. Katelinn has started using the potty! We aren't going to push it of course, but she is doing great on her own. I hope that soon enough she will be trained for the potty because it would save a TON on diapers. It is just a wait and see game.......we never rushed Hannah and she did it on her own, so hopefully Katelinn will too eventually.
Lots of things happened yesterday in our household and I wanted to share them all. When I get Kaleb on video walking, I will be sure to post it!
No comments:
Post a Comment