I kind of slacked off on the blogging I guess. My last post was in April. So sorry about that, but since the weather is up and down we take advantage of nice weather when we can. It's up and down here. One day it will be in the high 60s and the next in the mid to high 50s with the wind blowing and the rain falling. The whole Spring has been different than it has been in quite a while.
Anyway, nothing really new going on in our household. Although the children are growing quickly. Hannah is learning to count higher and higher every day. We get to about 15 before we start having trouble keeping them in order or saying the numbers right. I'm so proud of her. She knows all her colors and loves to sing. She will be our little singer in school :-). Speaking of school, Hannah will be attending the Mid-Prairie Preschool this Fall! She missed the cut off last year by 2 weeks so she will turn 5 while in Preschool. She is so excited. I'm excited and sad at the same time. Our baby girl is growing up so fast. She's a BIG helper around the house too.
Katelinn is doing well. We are having some problems with her hearing things we ask/tell her to do. We aren't sure at this point if it is selective or if her tubes are completely out of her ears and the fluid in her ears is preventing her to hear properly. She too is growing up fast. I can't believe in 50 days she will be 3 years old. Time sure has flown. She is learning her ABC's and counting at least to 10 now. She gets some colors mixed up, but does really good. She loves to play outside. We are also having some sleeping issues with her. She isn't sleeping well at night so now she falls asleep at the weirdest times LOL.
Kaleb is doing well also. He turned 20 months old on Saturday. We attended my cousin's wedding that day and we got some REALLY good pictures of all the kids. Kaleb also got his 2nd hair cut on Friday. He looks so grown up with his "big boy" hair cut. Paul cut it. I was nervous about it, but it looks so cute. He is speaking more and more and his sentences are SO clear. Every morning whether Paul is home or not he will get up, look at me and say, "Where's Dada?" I will explain to him that dada has to work if he is working or just show him that dada is sleeping or in the living room. He loves his dada and misses him a ton while he is working. Poor kiddo is having a tough day today. He has about 6 teeth coming in at once and he just doesn't feel well. Right now he is napping and I hope that he will feel better when he gets up.
Paul is doing well. He is still working for Duwa's Quality Walls. No complaints in that department other than the rain...that isn't his boss' fault though LOL. He fishes when he gets the chance and likes to just chill and play with the kids.
I'm doing well. I had my check up on Thursday of last week for my knee. Things are going well with that. I got a shot of cortisone in it and I don't go back until July 27th. When I go back then he will be seeing what's going on. I'm still having significant pain in my right knee, but he's more worried about the left knee having so much grinding. Time will tell and I'm just going to go on like I normally do. Last month I was diagnosed with TMJ. That too has its up and downs. I was doing great until last week, then I got hit with pain, but this week so far so good. Definitely not something I enjoy.
Anyway, enough said for now. I will have more to say I'm sure as the week goes on. Until then here are some pictures of the kiddos.
Hannah and Katelinn at Jennifer and Doug's Wedding 5/15/10
Kaleb in his little suit....so adorable with his new haircut
Kaleb James 20 Months Old 5/15/2010
Kaleb with his new haircut that daddy did on 5/14/2010
The kids blowing bubbles at the wedding
No comments:
Post a Comment