So I've decided that I'm supposed to be physically unable to walk forever without ANY problems. I'm glad I can walk period, but right now..........well, not so much..............I'm physically being told that I am NOT to walk on my leg for 6 weeks!!!!!
I have 3 kids is that even remotely possible? I guess it will just have to be.....crutches for the next 6 weeks is NOT my idea of fun, especially since Hannah starts school next week.....I can still drive, or at least he didn't say I couldn't LOL.
I have to use a cryo cuff as well. I've been given one and its something I really wish I would have taken the $20 to invent so I could sell MILLIONS of them for $400+ bucks a damn pop! Seriously LOL...it's the most simple piece of equipment I've ever owned....I am NOT kidding.
I go to Hydrotherapy 2 times a week and I have to put this steroidal cream on my knee 4 times a day. I go back in 6 weeks and we go from there. I've basically been diagnosed with Arthritis, but its not an official diagnosis for insurance purposes or something, I'm not sure.........I'm 27 years old and while MANY other people have worse problems, right now is my time to realize that this is just absolutely absurd. 12 years ago I was a bouncing, happy, sport playing teenage girl.....here I am at the point where I'm being told that if NOT walking on my leg makes it better then that's how I'm going to have to live my life...........it's definitely something that wakes you up. You think "Boy, I'm so glad I'm not that person going through that" when you see someone or hear about someone having to deal with it......TRUST ME....YOU DON'T! I never thought it'd happen to me and Karma has come to bite me back in my ass...........27 years old and basically being told I can do nothing about what is happening to me......
Anyway, enough with the sobby junk, I'm sorry if this post seems selfish, but I'm very upset right now........I literally repel doctors right now..........*sigh*.
ENOUGH............thanks for reading if you did.
No comments:
Post a Comment