I do realize that we shouldn't rely on a groundhog to tell us how many more weeks of Winter there is, but seriously, how come so many of us do!? This is ridiculous, 6 more weeks of Winter!? Have we even had a Winter? Its barely snowed here, its been weirdly warm and just not a normal Winter.
Anyway, with that said, I'm not going to listen to a groundhog for the simple fact that its just not reasonable.
On another note, V-day is only 11 days away, Breaking Dawn Part 1 (as you know I'm a huge Twilight/Robert Pattinson fan) is coming out in 8 days and life is going well in our little household. School is well with the girls, no missed school and also only 1 delay this year (school year).
Paul is working in the shop fixing trucks and things instead of being laid off which we are seriously grateful for. Makes our lives 10 million times easier. Kaleb's gotten the pleasure of joining daddy at work a few days and he's loved it! Coming home looking just like daddy after a rough day.
Kaleb's also fully potty trained. That was the easiest boy I've ever potty trained in my life! After 6 years I no longer have diapered children. That's right, we're diaper free in this house once and for all. Its a bittersweet moment, but helps the pocket book during this season. On that note, I'm not completely done having children, just on hiatus for now ;-).
I hope everyone is having a good 2012 year and also a good start of February. More blogs to come soon, but I haven't written in a while so I wanted to post something and blaming a groundhog seemed good LOL.
Happy Friday everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment